Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Long Time No Write...

I am so sorry to all my lovely readers for such a long break, I hope you've been keeping up with me on Facebook! To explain my long absence I'll be short; I got pregnant, and unfortunately I miscarried, but was blessed by finding out the very next month I was expecting again! (which means I was pregnant for a REALLY long time... at least it felt really long!)  We felt incredibly blessed and as it has been with my past pregnancies, it was difficult and I ended up on bedrest... again! But I am happy to announce that I am now mother to my 6th living child Lola Rose!
And now I'd like to celebrate my newest bundle of joy and the holiday season with book reviews and giveaways! So please head on over to my Facebook page and let me know what you've been reading and most especially what you'd like to see in the winter giveaway!!!

As always Happy Reading


PS Next Review coming Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment