Monday, June 22, 2015

Getting to know YOU!

I introduced myself and we have just a short time before we dive into reviews and everything else, but I really want to get to know you guys!  But I want this to be fun (come on guys I'm a stay at home mom, with definitely not enough adult interaction!) SO... Let's make it interesting... Comment below what your favorite book is, and or your favorite way to read a book! Like someone else's comment if you, well, like it and the top comment will get two entries into our first drawing! WHAT?! I didn't tell you about our first drawing? Well, because our first book giveaway is just too far away, we'll be doing one on July 1st! (Hints on what book it is will come throughout the week, as well as more ways to enter, so keep checking back often!)

6 comments:

  1. I'll start us out, I'm a bubble bath fan. I LOVE to read in the bath, with candles. I know it's cheesy but its my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read in the bath too! It is one of the few times I lock my door so the kids can't find me. lol. But I probably get most of my reading done on road trips. The Hubby drives, I try and tune out the kids fighting in the back ;) , and I get my read on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got my hubby some noise canceling headphones... Those plus road trip sound like a great 8 hour drive!

      Delete
  3. Hi Sireena,I am Heather's old neighbor, and I LOVE reading and book blogs. I had one, life got in the way, and now I've restarted it again. Anyway...I'm super excited to follow your blog. I've read some of books coming up so I can't wait to read what your thoughts are.

    My favorite place to read...just about anywhere. I read in the car when waiting for kids, I read while riding the exercise bikes on non-running days, I read at breakfast, lunch, anytime. I think my favorite is to read early in the morning when the kids and everyone is still asleep and the house is super quiet. It's so peaceful and I love that reading time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to read in the tub as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete