Saturday, June 27, 2015

Next Clue

Sorry everyone I've been experiencing some difficulty getting posts up the last couple days... I think it's mostly related to the fact that my five children love to try and help me type! But you guys need another clue and way to enter! So here's the next clue (it's a big one!) the book is by Carla Kelly!! I adore her books! So to enter write in the comments your favorite Carla Kelly book, or if you haven't read anything of hers tell me about your favortie historical fiction book! Happy reading and checkibg back in were so close to getting to the fun stuff!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had the opportunity to read one of her books yet. But my favorite historical fiction book is always the one I'm currently reading. Lol. So in this case it is Lady Emma's Campaign. I know you have already read it, so I won't bother telling you what it is about, but I am loving all the war history tied into the romance. Fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading Carla Kelly for a long time. I think my favorite book of hers is "The Wedding Journey" which was published by Signet in 2002 as part of their Regency romance line.

    ReplyDelete