Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Read along with us!

The first book we're reading is Elizabeth Camden's Against the Tide. If you are like me and love building up your home library, this is one worth adding. And it's also on sale, on Amazon ($7.98)  at Christianbooks.com ($3.99) Here's the links! To purchase at Christianbooks.com To purchase on Amazon
The book I've chosen was published in 2012 and she has come out with other books since, she even has a kindle book that you can pre-order FREE! (Which of course I've already done!) here's the link to that! FREE Novella (Pre-Order) from Elizabeth Camden  If you've read any of her books and loved them! Share with us in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I love Elizabeth Camden! I've read all, but Beyond all Dreams and With Every Breath, and those are on my reading list for this summer. I can't wait to read your review about Against The Tides. I really enjoyed that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Every Breath is on my list too! Let me know when you do and what you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete