Friday, July 31, 2015

Susan Anne Mason answers on behalf of her Characters!

 This is my favorite part! This is where we asked a question to a few of the main characters.... 
To Gilbert:
What is your favorite thing about Bree?
adore almost everything about Bree, but my favorite thing is her love of horses, a passion which we share. When Bree is riding her mare, Sophie, she looks like nothing in the world can stop her. 

To Bree:
What do you love about Gil? I love his generous heart he is so compassionate and kind. And I love that he understands me like no one else!

To Colleen:
Were you surprised at your reaction to working with the orphans? I most certainly was! I thought I’d hate it. I never expected to fall in love with the children, and one little girl in particular!

To Rylan:
How has working in the orphanage changed your perspective on life or has it at all?  Not really, although when I see all these precious children without parents to love them,it has made me appreciate my family all the more.

I've hoped you've enjoyed our time with Irish Meadows, tomorrow at noon I'll be posting the winner of the book along with my review! 
As always Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment